Copyright 2020 inergyworkshops. All Rights Reserved.
- any prior notice;
- assigning any reason or
1. Personal Information
- The ‘ inergyworkshops’ website, and/or the ‘inergyworkshops’ application collects, stores or uses information that is considered necessary for the purpose of providing the best service possible to all of our customers. We may use the information to improve our products and services. We collect personal information, non-personal information and aggregate data in order to (i) personalize user’s experience, (ii) to improve the services, (iii) to improve the ‘ inergyworkshops’ website, and/or the ‘inergyworkshops’ application, (iv) to send periodic emails and (v) to ask for ratings and reviews of services offered on the ‘ inergyworkshops’ website, and/or the ‘inergyworkshops’ application.
- We obtain and use for personal and financial details to in order to establish and deliver our services with you and (if applicable) charge you correctly. We obtain the health and medical information as it is necessary for us to provide health and wellbeing related services to you through the ‘ inergyworkshops’ website, and/or the ‘inergyworkshops’ application
- We collect Personal Information from end-users in the following ways: (1) when you register to become a member on the ‘ inergyworkshops’ website, and/or the ‘inergyworkshops’ application; and (2) when you access the ‘ inergyworkshops’ website, and/or the ‘inergyworkshops’ application and provide information in connection with your use of the services on the ‘ inergyworkshops’ website, and/or the ‘inergyworkshops’ application, or otherwise utilize certain aspects of the ‘ inergyworkshops’ website, and/or the ‘inergyworkshops’ application.
In addition, when you access and/or use the ‘ inergyworkshops’ website, and/or the ‘inergyworkshops’ application, we may collect certain data based on your use of the ‘ inergyworkshops’ website, and/or the ‘inergyworkshops’ application, including but not limited to: (a) the number of times that you visit; (b) the specific services accessed, as well as the frequency and duration; (c) any information and responses you provide when participating in activities, which may include activity postings, survey responses, assessment responses and any other data you generate; and (d) other analyses and data associated with your access to, and use of the ‘ inergyworkshops’ website, and/or the ‘inergyworkshops’ application (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Usage Data”).
- By registering Your details on the the ‘ inergyworkshops’ website, and/or the ‘inergyworkshops’ application, You consent to us using and making available such information to our partners to enable them to improve the Content available to You.
- By registering Your details on the ‘ inergyworkshops’ website, and/or the ‘inergyworkshops’ application, You consent to us contacting You via email, telephone or post, with relevant information pertaining to the Content on the ‘ inergyworkshops’ website, and/or the ‘inergyworkshops’ application and for other promotional activities including conducting surveys on behalf of third parties. We will not share, trade or sell Your information to any third parties not directly associated with its proper use within the website, except when You give us explicit permission and You may at any time opt out of having Your personal information shared.
- We may keep a record or monitor your communications with us/our support team to help resolve any issues you might be facing and complained about and also for the purpose of monitoring quality, security and training. We may use your email address to inform you about our improved or additional services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements as well as to send you promotional offers and deals that we think you may be interested in.
- Any Personal Information we obtain about you will be stored in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and standards. We may transfer and store your data with third-party processors located outside your country of residence, in accordance with applicable laws. The privacy laws, regulations, and standards, where such third parties are located may not be equivalent to the laws in your country of residence, however, the storage and transfer shall continue to be governed by the present terms. . By using our Apps, you consent to this collection, transfer, storage, and processing of Personal Information outside the country of your residence.
2. Non-Personal Information
We may collect certain non-personally identifiable information about you when you visit the ‘ inergyworkshops’ website, and/or the ‘inergyworkshops’ application, even if you are not a registered member. This non-personally identifiable information includes, without limitation, the type of browser that you use (e.g., Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer etc.), your IP address, the type of operating system that you use (e.g., Windows or iOS) and the domain name of your Internet service provider. We use the non-personally identifiable information that we collect to improve the design and content of the ‘ inergyworkshops’ website, and/or the ‘inergyworkshops’ application and to enable us to personalize your internet experience. We also may use this information in the aggregate to analyze the ‘ inergyworkshops’ website, and/or the ‘inergyworkshops’ application usage, as well as to offer you products and services.
3. Security Measures
All this information will be held by inergyworkshops using the appropriate safeguards so that the highest possible levels of security, integrity and privacy are maintained.
Further, We have implemented reasonable security measures to protect the information collected via the ‘ inergyworkshops’ website, and/or the ‘inergyworkshops’ application from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Access to data and technology relating to user information is password-protected and limited to authorized personnel and those partners that require access to the information in order to furnish services to inergyworkshops and our members. In addition, inergyworkshops uses industry standard technology to keep users’ information secure while residing on our servers. However, despite these measures, our IT systems could be compromised by parties seeking unauthorized access to users’ data, by a technological malfunction or by an error by an employee, vendor or contractor. In addition, the transmission of information via the Internet or mobile data networks could be intercepted by third parties. As a result, our efforts to protect our data and users’ data from unauthorized access may be unsuccessful and we cannot assure you that the security measures we have adopted will provide absolute certainty. By using, accessing or registering with the ‘ inergyworkshops’ website, and/or the ‘inergyworkshops’ application, you agree that inergyworkshops is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort arising from or relating to any breach of our security, circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures, or interception of your transmissions. Any transmission by you is at your own risk.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access the ‘ inergyworkshops’ website, and/or the ‘inergyworkshops’ application or certain functions therein, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our application & services, and to compile aggregate data about the ‘ inergyworkshops’ website, and/or the ‘inergyworkshops’ application traffic and interactions in order to offer you better experiences and tools in the future. We may combine Personal Information from one service with information, including personal information, from existing and upcoming services.
5. Information We May Disclose and To Whom We May Disclose Information
We may only disclose the information We collect to organizations as noted below. The other organizations to whom We disclose information are obligated to use such information only for the purposes stated. You give Your explicit consent that the following disclosures may be made:
(a) Disclosures to Partners
(b) Disclosures to Other Affiliated Companies
We may disclose identifying information, such as name, address, telephone number and transaction or experience information to other affiliated companies. We may disclose personal information to other affiliated companies of inergyworkshops for purposes such as and including but not limited to:
- Fulfilling Your requests; and
- Offering You other products or services that We think may be of interest to You.
(c) Other Disclosures Permitted by Law
We may make additional disclosures of information as permitted or required by law. For example, We may disclose information to law enforcement agencies or insurance regulators.
(d) Third Parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website/application hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website/application, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may however release your Personal Information
- When we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect our rights or property, or
- to any successor or purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets, or internal restructuring, or
- when we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations, detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues or protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of inergyworkshops, our users or the public at large, as may be required or permitted by law. We also permit consultants and lawyers who may advise us in the course of a litigation or arbitration in relation to the ‘ inergyworkshops’ website, and/or the ‘inergyworkshops’ application to have access to your Usage Data and Personal Information if required. Your consent will not be required for disclosure in these cases, but we will attempt to notify you, to the extent permitted by law to do so. However, non-personally identifiable information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We may share your Usage Data and Personal Information with third parties in order to:
- assist us and such concerned third parties in studying the user behavior and accordingly evaluating and improving the quality of the services covered through the ‘ inergyworkshops’ website, and/or the ‘inergyworkshops’ application;
- determine your preferences and/or the ‘ inergyworkshops’ website, and/or the ‘inergyworkshops’ application to suit your needs in a more targeted way; and
- promote the ‘ inergyworkshops’ website, and/or the ‘inergyworkshops’ application to third parties.
We may share your Usage Data and Personal Information with your healthcare plan or healthcare provider to enable them to assess the efficacy of the services offered on the the ‘ inergyworkshops’ website, and/or the ‘inergyworkshops’ application. We, however, do not provide your Usage Data or Personal Information to your employer. It is hereby clarified that the Usage Data may be provided to anyone on an aggregate and anonymous basis for analytical purposes.
We may permit our third-party agents, service providers, vendors and sub-contractors (such as vendors and suppliers that provide us with technology, services, data analysis, research, advertising and marketing assistance and/or content in connection with our operation and maintenance of the ‘ inergyworkshops’ website, and/or the ‘inergyworkshops’ application) to access your Personal Information, in connection with performing services for us and/or to operate the ‘ inergyworkshops’ website, and/or the ‘inergyworkshops’ application. However, such third-party agents are not authorized to use that Personal Information for their own benefit.
6. Aggregate Data
inergyworkshops reserves the right to transfer and/or sell aggregate or group data about the ‘ inergyworkshops’ website, and/or the ‘inergyworkshops’ application users (including Usage Data where the same is not linked to Personal Information) for lawful purposes. Aggregate or group data is data that describes the demographics, usage or other characteristics of the ‘ inergyworkshops’ website, and/or the ‘inergyworkshops’ application users as a group, without disclosing personally identifiable information. We may also share aggregate data with our partners. – like publishers, advertisers or connected applications. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services through the ‘ inergyworkshops’ website, and/or the ‘inergyworkshops’ application.
7. Links to other websites
8. Information Retention & Updation
If You believe that any information We are holding on You is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the provided email address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Whenever you use the ‘ inergyworkshops’ website, and/or the ‘inergyworkshops’ application, we aim to provide you content that has been tailored to and relevant to you, based on your personal profile. Since the content will be only as useful as the profile it is tailored to, we strive to give you ways to update your Personal Information (profile). When updating your Personal Information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we act on any of your request. If you have registered with our the ‘ inergyworkshops’ website, and/or the ‘inergyworkshops’ application, you may access, modify, or delete your Personal Information by logging into our the ‘ inergyworkshops’ website, and/or the ‘inergyworkshops’ application using your username and password and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at email@example.com
9. "Opting Out" - Consumer Selections Regarding Information Sharing
While browsing the ‘ inergyworkshops’ website, and/or using the ‘inergyworkshops’ application, You will not be provided with the opportunity to opt out of the sharing of personal or sensitive personal information until You establish a customer relationship.